• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never realized you were so Patriotic.

...the silver.

Pipes, you are spot on.   Funny thing, though. After living south of the border and witnessing firsthand the rabid, radical jingoism some Americans embrace (and I'm talking behavior way beyo

In my later years, seems I've been relegated to the "saturday night hockey fan" and don't get to follow or keep up with the prospects as much as I'd like, so it's a nice treat every xmas and new year to get to watch the world's best up and comers showcasing their talents in a tournament that actually means "everything" to these kids.

Best time of the year.

33 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

BuT tHeY nEeD tO dRaFt CaNaDiAnS!

🙄

Ha ha... preaching to the choir here! Despite my name on here, I’m about the least patriotic motherfucker you’ll find on this forum! I decide who to cheer for in any international tournament based on how many Leafs they have.

Except the 2002 Olympic gold medal game, which I watched a replay of on CBC today... I was actually actively cheering for Canada in that one. Having Tkachuk, Roenick, Suter and Hull made it very easy to cheer against the Americans though!

33 minutes ago, canadaguy said:

Ha ha... preaching to the choir here! Despite my name on here, I’m about the least patriotic motherfucker you’ll find on this forum! I decide who to cheer for in any international tournament based on how many Leafs they have.

Except the 2002 Olympic gold medal game, which I watched a replay of on CBC today... I was actually actively cheering for Canada in that one. Having Tkachuk, Roenick, Suter and Hull made it very easy to cheer against the Americans though!

This tournament in particular makes it too easy to find out who bases their hockey opinions off of what Cherry told them as a child.

This tournament always reminds me what a garbage commentator Ray Ferraro is. Canada scores a beauty last night, Ferarro can't stop talking about Askarov's lack of a stick. 

Then in the US game, says theres nobody they'd rather have shoot the puck than Caufield, 5 minutes later says how Kaiylev is the best shooter on USA. Which one is it Ray?