2020 offseason.

6 minutes ago, Matthews34 said:

Schmidt is a really good pickup for Vancouver. Especially for only a 3rd rounder... Not sure that's really helping Vegas out. Not to mention Schmidt is locked up long term at a reasonable cap hit. If Vancouver was actually going after Barrie, they should be thrilled they ended up getting a way better defender in Schmidt.

Oh i'm not talking about the player, it's great - and yeah, they dodged a bullet and should be thankful they didnt get Barrie.. It's just gonna suck for them when the trade off is going to be Schmidt being replaced by Pietro, because it makes their division rival much stronger..

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need to be tougher to play against so I'll draft the white man's version of Gary Coleman.

So where are all the trades that’re supposed to be furiously occurring?  How will free-agency period go if no one’s made any pre-emptive moves?  How do you dole up big money with a ton of contrac

Take a shot every time Burke describes one of these kids as “thick bodied”

12 minutes ago, Matthews34 said:

I actually liked the Gudbranson addition... They have a ton of cap space, his contract expires after next season and it'll make them a little tougher to play against.

Being 6’5” 220 means nothing if you don’t bring anything else to the table. Might be just me, but 4 teams in 3 seasons isn’t a ringing endorsement.

3 hours ago, Morrison7 said:

Being 6’5” 220 means nothing if you don’t bring anything else to the table. Might be just me, but 4 teams in 3 seasons isn’t a ringing endorsement.

I think you're missing the point. Take a look at the other players they've added aside from Gudbranson, Watson and Brown. Guy's who can play a tough game. I'm sure Ottawa knows they're going to be shit and miss the playoffs but they want to set a good culture in that room that includes working hard. 

46 minutes ago, Matthews34 said:

I think you're missing the point. Take a look at the other players they've added aside from Gudbranson, Watson and Brown. Guy's who can play a tough game. I'm sure Ottawa knows they're going to be shit and miss the playoffs but they want to set a good culture in that room that includes working hard. 

Tough guys who suck at hockey. We've seen that before.

Edited by Morrison7