What makes Nylander a player with a "good value" contract?

1 minute ago, Dog Taker said:

i can only find my posts making fun of it.  

they're all around sept 2019, but i can't find his original post.   but from mine i now remember it was AM being called out for a term he was using, or someone was using, most certainly a problematic one, and his explanation was that because generation to generation things get lost, that no one knows anymore what the term means, and it's ok to use it.   or something to that effect.

Was that the time i was explaining bout African Americans and and trying to explain Indigenous names to Raiden which didn't end well for me.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well, threads are organic things that change over time AM.  sometimes when one group of posters posts, and then another takes over and responds, and then after that another takes up from there, the or

He's the most tradeable of the big 4, based on his contract and the flat cap. I think it's that simple.

I think any team would happily have Marner at 9.5M, there's no way it would take at least 3M of retained salary. Get real man. I'm sure there's multiple teams willing to deal for him even without havi

and now queue the argument about whatever the fuck that practice is called, ghost banning or something.

LOL let's not derail this thread over the period of lunatic tyranny that was going on here last year. I know it is Steps thread but it valid hockey thread.

well, threads are organic things that change over time AM.  sometimes when one group of posters posts, and then another takes over and responds, and then after that another takes up from there, the original meaning of the thread can get lost.   i'm not sure anyone knows what this thread was even supposed to be about anymore, so it's not just me.   the one problem is that i'm a maverick AM, and everyone around here is so stuffy and boring, trying to control us and want us to be robots.  well i work all day and study all night, non stop, so i'm tired, but this thread is a thread about people LIVING, so maybe everyone here is a bunch of millenials, not like the old school guys like US.

Dude i am old enough to be your father lol.