Your 2020 - 2021 Toronto Maple Leafs

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont understand why everyone keeps saying arimov is a small soft winger.   he's 170, 6' at 18.... he'll be 195-200 by 22 easily, and not a single scouting reports that he avoids contact...

An N’Sync fanboy?

Lets drop the personal attacks please. This is the Leafs section not the bitch to/about each other section.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Morrison7 said:

Insurance doesn’t hurt. So long as we never see Hutch play another game as a Leaf this is fine.

This always makes me wonder, how can the poor bastard get by on a lousy $725,000?  But then I consider how much I make annually and I realize, oh yeah, shouldn’t be too tough I guess.

I bet he’ll be left unprotected for the expansion draft and have a chance to become a Kraken.  Sorry Michael.

4 minutes ago, Artie_Gee said:

This always makes me wonder, how can the poor bastard get by on a lousy $725,000?  But then I consider how much I make annually and I realize, oh yeah, shouldn’t be too tough I guess.

I bet he’ll be left unprotected for the expansion draft and have a chance to become a Kraken.  Sorry Michael.

That’s the only reason why he got 2 years. He’s clearly not a NHL goalie.

7 minutes ago, Morrison7 said:

That’s the only reason why he got 2 years. He’s clearly not a NHL goalie.

Def not - he did however make it to like what, the third round in the play offs? And I believe he got like 2 games as well? And well, goofed...

43 minutes ago, Artie_Gee said:

Nothing wrong with Seattle.

I like the Anderson signing, 3 years at basically league minimum is huge, especially if he can be a contributing member of the bottom 6.

I don't get bringing in both Hutch and Dell. Obviously Hutch is for the expansion draft, but could've easily signed Dell for 2 years instead. The Leafs are probably expecting some form of expanded rosters this season and are planning on having 3 goalies in the NHL. Otherwise it means they've given up on Woll after 1 AHL season which I don't agree with 

36 minutes ago, Duffman said:

I like the Anderson signing, 3 years at basically league minimum is huge, especially if he can be a contributing member of the bottom 6.

I don't get bringing in both Hutch and Dell. Obviously Hutch is for the expansion draft, but could've easily signed Dell for 2 years instead. The Leafs are probably expecting some form of expanded rosters this season and are planning on having 3 goalies in the NHL. Otherwise it means they've given up on Woll after 1 AHL season which I don't agree with 

no, hutch is for the Marlies, as like a 10th back up. He is 'only' here to be used for the expansion i'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • n0nsense locked and unlocked this topic