Your 2020 - 2021 Toronto Maple Leafs

1 minute ago, brocto said:

He would have probably played for the first team if he wasn’t such a douchebag off the ice

Apparently his skating was pretty bad. I can remember one of the Leafs players mocking him about it. I think it was Kapanen?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets drop the personal attacks please. This is the Leafs section not the bitch to/about each other section.

It seems Dubas is bringing in players that will compete. We certainly don't have enough of those type of players on our team. So why the complaining?

i dont understand why everyone keeps saying arimov is a small soft winger.   he's 170, 6' at 18.... he'll be 195-200 by 22 easily, and not a single scouting reports that he avoids contact...

Posted Images

Just now, PIPERSMAN63 said:

Apparently his skating was pretty bad. I can remember one of the Leafs players mocking him about it. I think it was Kapanen?

Oh I’m referring to the ‘rumour’ that he forced a rookie to snort cocaine with him in the bathroom.

24 minutes ago, JockDent said:

It will probably be pretty quiet from here on.

The next news I'm looking for is when the NHL season 2021 will open.

With covid running wild at the moment, I 'm sure they won't be announcing anything for a while.

You sure about that?

29 minutes ago, JockDent said:

With covid running wild at the moment, I 'm sure they won't be announcing anything for a while.

ehh, they're actually busy working out what steps to take, there's so many rumours out that the season will be shortened, with Canadian teams being in one division and playing each other up to 8 times, like MLB. Since Canada will not allow players to travel to Canada to play hockey games.

2 hours ago, JockDent said:

lotta players still available too.  no money out there now.

Just now, Morrison7 said:

Kerfoot is better than given credit for imo. Also can play 2LW if needed be.

I agree to a certain extent. Kerfoot looked really good on that third line but awful when playing in the top six.

We have a pretty big log jam in that bottom six group now. I wouldn't mind seeing a bottom six of:

Kerfoot - Thornton - Vesey

Simmonds - Spezza - Anderson

3 minutes ago, Matthews34 said:

I agree to a certain extent. Kerfoot looked really good on that third line but awful when playing in the top six.

We have a pretty big log jam in that bottom six group now. I wouldn't mind seeing a bottom six of:

Kerfoot - Thornton - Vesey

Simmonds - Spezza - Anderson

Don't forget about Korshkov, Barabanov, and Robertson. Can't have too many options.

So, not to toot my horn.

Nah I'm tooting;

Just call me SandEklund. 

Or SandDreger.

Maybe SandBob

On 10/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, §andman said:

I dislike letting GOAT go. 

I had a soft spot for him. Thought he was decent in a 4th line role. Is it a big loss? No but I think he'll do well if another team gives him a shot. 

Allso, we're so going with a Spezza - Thornton - Simmonds 4th line next year. 

On 9/8/2020 at 10:46 PM, §andman said:

League min to go along with Spezza and Thornton, eh?

🤣

Edited by §andman

Anyways, I don't entirely hate having Thornton. I think he and Spezza will rotate in and out often along with somebody else who might be struggling. I doubt we see both dressed for many games too often. I guess it depends on our cap room and whether we can carry a 13th forward. 

I think our core needs another voice or two in there. I just don't see a true leader in Tavares.

Albeit, Jumbo Joe doesn't really have a successful resume in terms of winning it all.