Your 2020 - 2021 Toronto Maple Leafs

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont understand why everyone keeps saying arimov is a small soft winger.   he's 170, 6' at 18.... he'll be 195-200 by 22 easily, and not a single scouting reports that he avoids contact...

An N’Sync fanboy?

Lets drop the personal attacks please. This is the Leafs section not the bitch to/about each other section.

Posted Images

And that person knows the rest too? Like Marner going to Siberia?

I'm not sure I believe that to be true, or more.. Hope that not to be true.. That's like all cap gone and making it seem like Dubas is kind of very much naive thinking the cap will go up soon, which it wont... And then he also magically and strongly believes Marner will be/become the player he is supposed to be/become.

and wait - wtf. Leafs can't even talk to Pietro yet? isnt it starting on Oct 7 or 9?

Edited by brocto
1 hour ago, brocto said:

I'm not sure I believe that to be true, or more.. Hope that not to be true.. That's like all cap gone and making it seem like Dubas is kind of very much naive thinking the cap will go up soon, which it wont... And then he also magically and strongly believes Marner will be/become the player he is supposed to be/become.

and wait - wtf. Leafs can't even talk to Pietro yet? isnt it starting on Oct 7 or 9?

They can’t talk to him until the 9th unless they trade for his rights. Anything else, including shitty rumours from HF are bullshit.

1 hour ago, brocto said:

Well, if Dubas accidentally bumps into Pieterangelo and his agent just walking down the street together strictly by chance,  a contract might accidentally fall out of his brief case right in front of them and what’s a man to do?  Wink wink, nod nod.

36 minutes ago, AoR said:

Didn't the NHL implement a 7 day rule so that teams could 'legally' talk to potential UFAs for a week before the official period opens. Just nothing could be signed or made official.

I'm not sure, I couldn't find anything regarding that. Montreal had to trade for Edmundson's negotiation rights and got him signed within the day.

• n0nsense locked and unlocked this topic