Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread

@@Ovechkinator were you there or at a bar somewhere?

I was watching it at the bar with some friends. When Guidetti scored the late equaliser there was such a good bounce! Great European debut for Stuart Armstrong as well. He is going to be such an important player for us down the line.

Anyway, I was in Dortmund last week for the game against Mainz. BVB won 4-2 and it was just an incredible night. Me and my friends managed to sneak into the Yellow Wall. I will never forget the atmosphere in that stand. 25,000 people standing, singing constantly and jumping around for 90 minutes was amazing. Definitely crossed something off the top of my bucket list.

View from where I stood:

10615374_1019593348068629_69387503360384

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

England are 33/1 to win the World Cup.   For those who don't understand betting, this means if you bet £20 you will lose £20.

Sure, some veterans in the locker room might help, but I'm not sure you need a relic.     Probably still faster than Mertesacker though.

"Simulation" and then he had a light tug on the referees jersey. By letter of the law, probably two bookings. By letter of the law, Ramsey should have been off for a professional foul followed by throwing the ball away, but hey ho.

However, the referee ruined that game. Absolutely ruined it. Great first half because he allowed them to play football. Second was just all about the man in yellow unfortunately.

The BBC are saying that the referee did a brilliant job because he was "bold" enough to give the two bookings for simulation.

I'm sorry, but two calls doesn't make up for a very poor overall performance. To classify that as a good performance from the ref is absurd imo.