Official CHL Thread

12 hours ago, JKG33 said:

Went to my first Knights game tonight. They played Sarnia, it was a hell of a game. TI will be happy that the Sting won in a shootout. 

Parsons looked nothing like he did at the WJC, was shaky as fuck. The Sarnia goalie was a fucking beauty though, he had some unreal stops to keep them in it. 

Fazio was unreal. But London shouldn't be losing to teams like Sarnia this year. Hopefully Stephen Dhillon does the same on Sunday. 

Lots of people around here are bitching about Parsons during the WJC because he was playing better there (particularly in shootouts). 

But, fuck the Knights. 

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Portland dumps the Knights!

but i bet he'll come over to play for London

no one for any reason ever deserves to be hit with a weapon while playing a game... that's what criminals do

Fuck the Knights. 

Was there today, unfortunate the IceDogs were down a few key players and coming off a long week. They are already a rebuilding team going into one of the best teams, but they were screwed from the start today. Plus their backup in, and he's pretty bad. 

London is stupid good again. It's ridiculous they can be this good year in and year out in a development league, but here they go again. I don't know how regular teams can compete. You have to reload, get it perfect and still face them to get through when they are also good. They lost Marner, Tkachuk and Dvorak and didn't skip a beat, it's insane and annoying. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
3 minutes ago, Pavi Largo said:

Wow. How many picks and how high?

In return, the Spitfires get highly-touted, 2017 first-round pick Cody Morgan and five draft picks: Mississauga’s 2nd in 2020, Kingston’s 2nd rounders in 2022, 2024 and 2025 and Kingston’s 3rd in 2020, along with Kingston’s 3rd in 2023 (conditional).

1 hour ago, TuckerIntensity said:

So DiPietro next? I mean they can keep him, he's got 2.5 years in the O left, but they could turn him into ridiculousness in three to four years. 

Word around here is DiPietro has a NTC and is reluctant to be traded right now. Should be interesting to see whether he goes or not. I'd say Logan Brown is next once the World Juniors come to an end

• 2 weeks later...

http://hamiltonbulldogs.com/article/bulldogs-acquire-nicolas-mattinen

BULLDOGS ACQUIRE NICOLAS MATTINEN FROM FLINT

Mattinen, a 19-year old native of Ottawa, was the Toronto Maple Leaf’s 6th round pick (179thoverall) in the 2016 NHL Draft.  The 6’5, 218-pound rearguard has registered 5 goals and 17 assists this season with the Firebirds. He spent parts of the previous two seasons in London where he had 18 points in 105 games for the Knights.

• 2 months later...

Holy fucking balls this Quinton Byfield kid is ridiculous. I might actually go to some games next year. He reminds me a whole lot of Matty. Hopefully they can find some guys to surround him with. Levin is pretty brutal and Murray might not be able to keep up with him

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...