• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Portland dumps the Knights!

but i bet he'll come over to play for London

no one for any reason ever deserves to be hit with a weapon while playing a game... that's what criminals do

Rangers 1st win in the new thread ;) Real solid effort from everyone today to get their last win in Brampton. Nice to get 4 points on the weekend after that horrid effort on Friday.

Good to visit Brampton one last time, I always liked that rink because everywhere I've sat there you have a pretty good view. Too bad they got no fan support.

And Leivo continues to be awesome. I love that kid, best trade Spott has made.

So London type shit in Owen Sound tonight. Bailey was in the penalty box and the penalty ended and the penalty box attendant wouldn't let him out of the box? He kept him in there 4 extra seconds and of course OS scored to tie the game late. 4 seconds isn't a lot, but it's pretty significant, Bailey could have got back into the play and that goal may have never happened. Spott was livid but they wouldn't call back the goal. Hate giving a valuable point to OS when we're trying to pass them, but at least we ended up winning in a shootout. We deserved those 2 points in regulation.

Hopefully we kick some Knight ass on Sunday.

we seem to play Brampton every year in the playoffs... but this year it's going to be seriously intense... probably a thousand fans from North Bay at every home game... and apparently they're planning bus trips to brampton too... sell out at the Powerade Centre?! that would be insane

I tried to post this earlier but my phone fucked up and deleted it...

The Kingston Frontenacs are raising their season ticket prices for next season and are saying that the added expense for the fans will be a motivator for the team to do better on the ice...

High scoring win and Reid Boucher gets a trick for 60. Record for goals by a Sting player, breaking some guy named Stamkos' former record of 58. Yuuuuuuup.

Wrapped up a playoff spot this weekend too. Although falling to 8th to play London might be better for us.

I'd love if you guys got London in the 1st round because the Sting are the one team to really have their number and it'd be hilarious to see London go out early. I don't know what yours or Saginaws schedule is to finish off the season, but might not be enough time for the Spirit to make up those points. Saginaw losing to the Sting tonight didn't help haha.

I'd love if you guys got London in the 1st round because the Sting are the one team to really have their number and it'd be hilarious to see London go out early. I don't know what yours or Saginaws schedule is to finish off the season, but might not be enough time for the Spirit to make up those points. Saginaw losing to the Sting tonight didn't help haha.

It's doubtful... and we seem to mail it in against the Whalers, not a good scene.

Awful game for the Rangers vs the Knights today, just embarrassing. Hate making the Knights look better than they actually are.

We had their number in the regular season last year and they beat us in the playoffs, they had our number this year...so hopefully if we meet them in the playoffs, we get our revenge.

Big game vs Guelph on Tuesday.

Guelph is almost as terrible as we are, lol... On a side note... Matt Finn was kind of terrible yesterday. Maybe he's sick or something, but he seemed to be completely out of gas everytime he was on the ice after the first 10-12 minutes of the game. It looked like he was always trying to make a smart simple play, but he was too weak on the puck and he kept giving it away over and over, and lost 90% of the puck battles he was in.

Guelph is almost as terrible as we are, lol... On a side note... Matt Finn was kind of terrible yesterday. Maybe he's sick or something, but he seemed to be completely out of gas everytime he was on the ice after the first 10-12 minutes of the game. It looked like he was always trying to make a smart simple play, but he was too weak on the puck and he kept giving it away over and over, and lost 90% of the puck battles he was in.

Fairly sure he's just coming back from having Mono.