Official Toronto Raptors Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Maj, hey Pride... How you like them apples?

Michael Grange ‏@michaelgrange  BREAKING: Lowry has agreed to return to the Toronto Raptors.   Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA  Kyle Lowry has agreed to a 4 year, $48M contract to stay with Toro

No killer instinct they said... 30-11 fourth quarter. Lowry is terrible they said... 35-7-9 in a close out game. DeRozan is useless they said... 28 and 8. Now they say Cleveland should be worrie

Posted Images

On 9/17/2020 at 6:08 PM, Morrison7 said:

He's enjoyed the privilege of being employed for far too long. Christ.

Steve Simmons needs to be fired.  How can you say any of those statements?  No racism in Canada? are you joking?  And yeah what is Masai supposed to do about crime in Toronto?  He's not a cop, not a judge, or a politician.  Don't see anyone asking Dubas what he's doing about gun crimes in Toronto.  This guy is a total freaking joke.

38 minutes ago, crazyray79 said:

Steve Simmons needs to be fired.  How can you say any of those statements?  No racism in Canada? are you joking?  And yeah what is Masai supposed to do about crime in Toronto?  He's not a cop, not a judge, or a politician.  Don't see anyone asking Dubas what he's doing about gun crimes in Toronto.  This guy is a total freaking joke.

The fact that Simmons connected increased gun violence to Masai's time in Toronto is extremely absurd and disgusting.

• 2 months later...

There's something that worries me about Fred's game. He doesn't matchup well against length and athleticism and teams can and have shut him down who have that.

Still, Raps are limited in what they can do and supposedly the way the deal is structured still leaves the max available next offseason...

It seems like the Raptors don't want to sign anyone else on a contract longer than a year to keep their flexibility for next off-season but damn we literally have no center atm lol.... I think our mid-level exception is 9.3 million, hopefully we can sign Whiteside for a year at that price lmao

1 hour ago, §andman said:

Whiteside is garbage. Zero basketball IQ. 

He's better than having Boucher as your starting C... Baynes I guess is still available but there isn't much else unless they go the trade route. I guess they have a lot of interest in Morris which would be a solid addition but still doesn't address the need for a center.

Edited by Matthews34
3 hours ago, Matthews34 said:

He's better than having Boucher as your starting C... Baynes I guess is still available but there isn't much else unless they go the trade route. I guess they have a lot of interest in Morris which would be a solid addition but still doesn't address the need for a center.

Honestly would rather see what Boucher can develop into. He's got intrigue in this revolutionized modern-era C skill in the NBA. 

• 4 weeks later...