Dallas Stars Thread

• 4 years later...

So Methot signs in Dallas

I wonder if they are now willing to part with one of their own D?

Klingberg or Oleksiak would be something to look at, I know Klingberg had a bad start for them.

Would they want to add more offence with a guy like JVR? Make a deal involving Sharp or another cap hurt ? Or will they be satisfied with just the addition and are not looking to subtract?

Anyways Methot is a Star now.

Ping....well one would of thought that when Tyler Seguin got traded there , it should of added more posts. Has that been over four years already, I know it is close haha

but whacha say on the D front in Dallas?

30 minutes ago, Armster said:

1.  Klingberg is not going anywhere.

2.  Dallas need good defenders much like us.  If we had acquired Methot we certainly wouldn't trade Rielly.

Well man, what about 

3 - Oleksiak

and 4 - since it seems like the west is loading up on D to compete with nash, anna and calgary they will keep all of their good ones.

Edited by Danny
  • 3 months later...

Jiri Hudler allegedly demanded cocaine on a Delta Airlines from New York to Prague according to Swedish tabloid Expressen and Czech tabloid Blesk. According to the fight attendant, when his request was refused, Hudler threatened to call his friends upon landing and get them to kill the flight attendant. He then went to the bathroom, came back with white powder on his lips and tried to urinate on a food cart.

Nice.

• 2 months later...

Boy, was I wrong about Hanzal and Spezza. Just tearing it up those two. And Lehtonen, Vezina lock. Lolz.

Dallas in 7th spot now, and Minnesota getting Parise for season debut any minute.. If those guys keep up their paces they might be able to cling to a wild card by the skin of their teeth... boo yah

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...